Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni missile force targets Saudi army concentrations in Najran and Assir

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni missile force targets Saudi army concentrations in Najran and Assir Empty Yemeni missile force targets Saudi army concentrations in Najran and Assir

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Mar 2018, 8:46 am

[size=30]Yemeni missile force targets Saudi army concentrations in Najran and Assir[/size]
    23/03/2018 11:05 | Number of readings: 82
    font size:  Yemeni missile force targets Saudi army concentrations in Najran and Assir Font_decrease  Yemeni missile force targets Saudi army concentrations in Najran and Assir Font_enlarge
     Yemeni missile force targets Saudi army concentrations in Najran and Assir Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20180323102947_207610927
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The rocket and artillery force of the Yemeni Army and the Popular Committees, on Friday, gathered groups of Saudi soldiers and their mercenaries on the Asir and Najran fronts.[/rtl]

[rtl]A military source said that "the artillery force of the army and the popular committees, the group of mercenaries of the Saudi army against the port of cans in Asir sector[/rtl]

[rtl]The source added that the missile force of the army and the Popular Committees fired Katyusha rockets on the control of Najran link.[/rtl]

[rtl]The artillery also targeted the mercenaries of the Saudi army in the Al-Ajashar desert off Najran.[/rtl]

[rtl]This comes in the context of the response of the army and the popular committees to the continued aggression and siege against the Yemeni people for three years.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:31 am