Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mossad: concerned about the future of "Israel"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mossad: concerned about the future of "Israel" Empty Mossad: concerned about the future of "Israel"

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Mar 2018, 1:58 am

Mossad: concerned about the future of "Israel"
    Mossad: concerned about the future of "Israel" Irq_154898254_1522268769
    Former heads of the Mossad, "expressed their concerns about the future of" Israel ", as well as fear of the direction of the direction of the state at the beginning of the eighth decade of existence.
    The Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth collected six former Mossad chiefs on the eve of Israel's "70th Independence Day." I heard about the fear of political stagnation, fear of social divisions and concerns about the future of the state, and the concern of the Israeli leadership. "He said.

Zivir, 93, Nahum Admoni, 88, Shabtai Shavit, 78, Danny Yatom, 73, Efraim Halifi, 83, and Tamir Pardo, 65, spoke in the lengthy interview.

"As individuals in the intelligence services, our most important ability is to predict and predict the future, so I ask myself which country I leave to my grandchildren ?, I can not give an answer."

"The problem is about the values ​​of differences. We need leadership that is able to move between crises and the right places. Unfortunately, it does not exist today," Pardo says.

"They are not afraid to say harsh and difficult things," says Zamir. "Today I am looking with concern and pain at what appears to be the core values ​​guiding the leaders' decisions."

"After all, one day Netanyahu will go, what will he leave?" He said.

According to statistics, in the occupied West Bank and the besieged Gaza Strip, there are about 5 million Palestinians (excluding Palestinians in Jerusalem). In contrast, according to data from the Central Bureau of Statistics for 2016, Israel has 6.44 million Jews and 1.52 million Arabs.

"I'm very sorry that such a group could run the country for us, because we have sons and grandchildren here, and I want them to live in a country," Zamir said. Salim, the country is sick, we are in a deplorable medical condition, Netanyahu may have handed over the country and is suffering from symptoms, but it brought her to the serious condition of malignant disease.

"We are on a steep slope," warns Yatom. "There are very bad sands here, and the prime minister and the figures in the top and top positions are being investigated for corruption in the public sector, all because they are putting their interests before the state's interests."

"I am worried about the harassment of the regime's guards, the government, the authorities and the lack of action in the political field, which leads us to a bi-national state, which is the end of the Jewish state and democracy," Yatom said.

"There is no doubt that Netanyahu is very intelligent, but his connection between the need for headlines, his preoccupation with his public image, the administration of state affairs and security is problematic," Halevy says.

As for Netanyahu and the leadership of Israel, Bardo continues: "I think that something very bad happened to the leadership in Israel. I think that the leadership of a country is measured primarily by its values ​​and public behavior. There is a serious flaw in the Israeli political system. .

"We want people to stand at the head of the state as a personal example, not at the criminal level, but at the moral level. First of all, the moment these values ​​are lost, we are also lost citizens," he said.

"The divisions are stronger now than ever. The division between the religious, the secular, the Orientalists and the Ashkenazim, which has been going on for several years now, has not only been closed down, it is growing and expanding daily. "He said.

Last week, Mossad issued headlines following the publication of details of the attack on the reactor in Syria 11 years ago. "The delay in discovering Assad's nuclear project is an intelligence failure on the scale of Yom Kippur," Bardo said. "I did not demand anything against Aman. I have claimed that there is a tremendous failure here in the entire intelligence community, the military intelligence and the Mossad. "

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95344

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:21 pm