Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bin Salman's policy signals an American error in Iraq and talks about the future of Bashar and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bin Salman's policy signals an American error in Iraq and talks about the future of Bashar and Syria Empty Bin Salman's policy signals an American error in Iraq and talks about the future of Bashar and Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Apr 2018, 2:04 am

[size=32]
    Bin Salman's policy signals an American error in Iraq and talks about the future of Bashar and Syria[/size]
    Bin Salman's policy signals an American error in Iraq and talks about the future of Bashar and Syria Mohammed-ben-salman

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said the United States had made a big mistake in entering Iraq and should have stopped after completing the mission in Afghanistan and focus on how to turn Afghanistan from a weak state into a normal state.
    He added during his interview with the magazine "Time" America, that America made a mistake when the largest withdrawal of troops from Iraq and the dismantling of the Iraqi army, which caused the emergence of problems in the Middle East.
    As for the war in Syria, Bin Salman added: "I think that Bashar is still at the moment, and that Syria has been part of the Russian influence in the Middle East for a very long time, but I think that Syria's interest is not to leave the Iranians doing what they want. Syria in the medium and long term, because if Syria changed its ideology, then "Bashar" would be a puppet of Iran.
    "It would be better for him to have a strong regime in Syria, and this would also be positive for Russia, but for Russia it would be better for them to have direct power and to have Bashar, and they have direct influence in Syria not through Iran. "Bashar" will not leave at the moment .. I do not think that "Bashar" will go without war, and I do not think that no one wants to start this war because of the conflict between the United States and Russia, One wants to see that. "
    On US President Trump's intention to withdraw US troops from Syria, the Saudi Crown Prince said: "We believe that American forces should stay in the medium term at least if not in the long term, because the United States needs to have papers to negotiate and exert pressure, "You need to have checkpoints in the corridor between Hezbollah and Iran, because if you remove these forces from eastern Syria, you will lose that checkpoint and that corridor will escalate other things in the region."

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:29 pm