Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary representative hints at the assassination of Raghad Saddam Hassan by Iraqi intelli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary representative hints at the assassination of Raghad Saddam Hassan by Iraqi intelli Empty The parliamentary representative hints at the assassination of Raghad Saddam Hassan by Iraqi intelli

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 am

[rtl]The parliamentary representative hints at the assassination of Raghad Saddam Hassan by Iraqi intelligence[/rtl]

[rtl] April 10, 2018 - 5:13 Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]The Iraqi parliament's legal committee on Tuesday commented on Jordan's recent stance on the daughter of former regime chief Raghad Saddam Hussein, while noting the ability of the Iraqi intelligence services to assassinate her.[/rtl]

[rtl]"Raghad Saddam is wanted by the Iraqi judiciary on charges of supporting terrorism and participating in the Spyker crime, which claimed the lives of some 1,700 young Iraqis," said Sadiq al-Labban, a member of the committee. "Saddam is in control of some areas in Iraq," he said. Has embraced the daughter of the tyrant for 15 years, refusing to hand over to the Iraqi government for the prosecution of crimes that supported and participated in Iraq .[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Laban added that "Jordan's threat to hand over to the Iraqi authorities if the charges are proved against terrorism, comes after the absence of Oman's need for such women ."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "the Saddam regime used the Iraqi intelligence to carry out assassinations against those wanted outside Iraq, while the current Iraqi government can use the same scenario to overthrow the (Raghad) and other wanted, but that is a crime of the former regime, and can not do so Extrajudicial acts by the Iraqi government . "[/rtl]

[rtl]A senior Jordanian source said Monday that Jordanian authorities could hand over Saddam Hussein to the Iraqi government.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:17 am