Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks 61st globally and 7th in the Arab world among the safest countries in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks 61st globally and 7th in the Arab world among the safest countries in the world Empty Iraq ranks 61st globally and 7th in the Arab world among the safest countries in the world

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jul 2024, 4:59 am

Iraq ranks 61st globally and 7th in the Arab world among the safest countries in the world

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-06 04:37
    Font

Shafaq News/ Iraq ranked 61st globally out of 100 listed countries and the seventh safest Arab country in the world for the current year 2024, according to CEOWORLD magazine.
    The magazine issued a report, which Shafaq News Agency reviewed, classifying the safest countries by taking into account different dimensions, including safety from violent crimes, safety from terrorism, transportation safety, health measures (including diseases), and safety for specific groups such as women; foreign travelers, immigrants, expatriates, foreign travelers, and immigrants.
    In 2024, Andorra, located in the Pyrenees between Spain and France, was named the safest country in the world. Despite being one of the smallest and least populated countries in Europe, with a population of just around 82,000, it attracts more than 3.5 million visitors from abroad annually, making it the country with the highest number of tourists per capita with a score of 97.68 points, followed by the UAE with a score of 97.13 points, followed by Greenland in the Americas with a score of 96.98 points, followed by Liechtenstein in Europe with a score of 96.97 points.
    Among 188 countries around the world, Iraq ranked 61st globally, with a score of about 82 points out of 100 points.
    The index placed 5 Arab countries in the category of the safest countries. Iraq came in seventh place after: the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, and Qatar.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:13 am