Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Unsuccessful: ready to carry out government orders to carry out any military action

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Unsuccessful: ready to carry out government orders to carry out any military action Empty Unsuccessful: ready to carry out government orders to carry out any military action

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Apr 2018, 3:27 am

Unsuccessful: ready to carry out government orders to carry out any military action

09:05 - 15/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     Al-Nabaa confirmed on Sunday that it is fully prepared to carry out the orders of the federal government to carry out any military action with the aim of securing the Iraqi-Syrian border, pointing out that Syria was bombed by Western countries with Gulf funding.
    "The Iraqi resistance movement is fully prepared to carry out the orders of the central government to carry out any military action to secure the Iraqi-Syrian border after the tripartite aggression against Syria," spokesman Hashem al-Moussawi told Al-Maalouma.
    "The Gulf countries have given the green light to these countries to use force against the Syrian people," Moussaoui said.
    He added that "the Arab League's silence is applied to the war against Syria by the Western countries. The Arab countries have not issued any condemnation of the triple aggression against the Syrian people."
    Moussawi pointed out that "Syria has its forces and allies who responded to the rocket bombing and defended their land by dropping more than 70 rockets out of 110 launched by the tripartite aggression on Syria without convincing arguments." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:45 pm