Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Department of Justice: the adoption of new models and agencies of high technology to reduce the phen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Department of Justice: the adoption of new models and agencies of high technology to reduce the phen Empty Department of Justice: the adoption of new models and agencies of high technology to reduce the phen

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:40 pm

Department of Justice: the adoption of new models and agencies of high technology to reduce the phenomenon of manipulation and fraud

27/11/2013

BAGHDAD / obelisk confirmed Director General of the Department notaries Zainab Mohammed, he will be redirected circles in Baghdad and the provinces all for the purpose of adopting the new models in agencies (public, private vehicles, public propria), a high-tech to curb manipulation and fraud.

The Director-General in a statement obtained by "obelisk", a copy of "The Ministry of Justice will address the media and all ministries and state institutions to adopt new models of agencies from the date of the first of the next month of December 2013."

She explained: The new model agencies contain watermarks and logos high-tech non-rigging and manipulation, pointing out that this procedure is one of the most important achievements of the Ministry of Justice to keep the property and rights of private and public.

The ministry has taken several similar actions designed to eliminate fraud in the records and files pertaining to rights of public and private, and the most recent step taken by the Department of Real Estate Registration general adoption of new models and a high-tech private bonds and real estate records to cut the road to the weak people, and reduce the manipulation of citizens' property public .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 1:21 pm