Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A banking expert calls on the central bank to issue Islamic sukuk law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A banking expert calls on the central bank to issue Islamic sukuk law Empty A banking expert calls on the central bank to issue Islamic sukuk law

Post by Rocky Tue 08 May 2018, 11:45 am

A banking expert calls on the central bank to issue Islamic sukuk law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The banking expert, Abdul Hussein al-Mundhari, called on the central bank to adopt the Islamic sukuk law, noting that its approval must be made in cooperation with the prime minister and parliament .
    "Islamic banks produce Islamic sukuk, which are independent of the bank's activities and Islamic investment funds that are issued based on a particular need," he said during a seminar on "Islamic banks between development goals and practical realities" Medium-term period ".
    On the other hand, Osama Abdul Majid al-Ani, Professor of Islamic Banking at Ajloun University, addressed the term "Halal Tourism" in the late 1990s. He pointed out that "the World Economic Report 2016-2017 shows that Halal tourism has grown significantly Estimated at about 5% in 2015, which is higher than the rate of growth in the global tourism sector, estimated at 3 %.
    Al-Ani stressed the need to finance Islamic banks "Halal tourism", pointing out that "this sector contributes 13% of the Jordanian GDP ."
    "The Islamic financial industry has seen a good growth in recent years and the importance of Islamic banks has emerged after the financial crisis in 2008, and foreign institutions are studying the importance of such banks, " said Ahmad Jawad al-Dahlaki, advisor to the Ministry of Finance .
    "The cost of Islamic banks is based on commercial transactions in Islam. Islamic financial instruments are based on two factors: participation and speculation, " Dahlaki said.
    He pointed out that "Islamic banking assets in the Arab world are present in the GCC, the Middle East, Asia and Africa, and part of them in Iraq ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:13 pm