Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US intelligence: North Korea will not exchange nuclear weapons with hamburgers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US intelligence: North Korea will not exchange nuclear weapons with hamburgers Empty US intelligence: North Korea will not exchange nuclear weapons with hamburgers

Post by Rocky Wed May 30, 2018 3:40 am

US intelligence: North Korea will not exchange nuclear weapons with hamburgers %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B9%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-660x330

US intelligence: North Korea will not exchange nuclear weapons with hamburgers

The North Korea will not give up nuclear weapons, but it may open up a network of fast-food restaurants.
    "There is a list of concessions that North Korea can make, including the possibility that Kim Jong-un will agree to open a chain of restaurants to sell burgers in the country," the agency said in a report on NBC News.
    US President Donald Trump announced in 2016 that he would like to negotiate with North Korea over the swap of nuclear weapons in the hamburgers.
    On 29 May, it was reported that the Vice-Chairman of the Central Committee of the WPK, Kim Young-chul, had traveled to New York for talks on the preparation of the North American-North Korean Summit.
    Chul will meet US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to discuss details of the upcoming meeting between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un.
    The summit is scheduled for June 12 in Singapore, where talks will focus on nuclear disarmament on the Korean Peninsula.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:13 am