Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We will not be part of the process of forging the votes of citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We will not be part of the process of forging the votes of citizens Empty Abadi: We will not be part of the process of forging the votes of citizens

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jun 2018, 12:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/06/23 18:10

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Baghdad / Tomorrow Press: said Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi said on Saturday that the government will not be part of the process of rigging the votes of citizens during the elections, while noting that the political process needs to agree but not on Country Account.
    "Recalling the heroism of the heroism of the sacrifice and the fight for the land of Iraq against the terrorist advocate is a sacred duty for all, especially since there are many volunteers who have joined forces with the forces," Abbadi said during a speech at the festival. "The challenge we face today is no bigger than the challenge of terrorist gangs," he said. "It is not permissible to waste what has been achieved because of the pursuit of positions," adding that "we can not be part of From the forgery and all the political forces to unite in order to reach NTA C save Iraq from the destruction of the democratic process, "He pointed out that" the political process needs to agree but not on the expense of Iraq, "calling on everyone to" cooperation for Iraq and respect the voice of the citizen, "he .ofatt"

Note: The content that is entitled (Abadi: we will not be part of the process of forging the votes of citizens) was published first on the site (Al-Ghad Press) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Abadi: We will not be part of the process of forging the votes of citizens) through the original source of any (Al-Ghad Press).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:41 am