Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

شنكالي: the process of forging currency will affect the value of the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

شنكالي: the process of forging currency will affect the value of the Iraqi dinar Empty شنكالي: the process of forging currency will affect the value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Aug 2013, 7:11 am

شنكالي: the process of forging currency will affect the value of the Iraqi dinar

13-08-2013 01:13 PM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Economic Commission Kurdistan Alliance MP Jassem شنكالي, said counterfeit currency have a significant impact on the Iraqi economy, where will affect the value of الدينارالعراقي.
    said
    شنكالي (of the Agency news): The fraud currency increased in recent yours because of the deteriorating security situation and the economic and rampant corruption in all aspects of the state, as well as open borders with Iran, Turkey and Syria.
    said: that the main reasons for the counterfeiting of currency is the lack of the sense of citizenship of most categories, everyone wants to destroy and put his own interest above the interest of everyone in order to gain even if the roads were illegal.
    , and continued: In addition to the lack of strict supervision and crack down against counterfeiters that power has become too weak from all sides, indicating that the more classes that are rigged are the (10) thousand and 25 thousand. said: that the process of forging currency will affect the Iraqi economy and the value of the Iraqi currency and, in turn, will lead to the most people resort to the dollar. noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank acknowledged the existence of counterfeit Banknotes in commercial Alasouk, He drew Aamama to all banks to take the necessary. / End / 5. g. / mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

شنكالي: the process of forging currency will affect the value of the Iraqi dinar Empty Re: شنكالي: the process of forging currency will affect the value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by wayoutnow Tue 13 Aug 2013, 8:02 am

I don't understand this : Iraq has the most secured currency in the world , 13 teen water marks and de Lu ru machines , all we have is a little black pen !!! It must be lost in translation !!!!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

شنكالي: the process of forging currency will affect the value of the Iraqi dinar Empty Re: شنكالي: the process of forging currency will affect the value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by fonz1951 Tue 13 Aug 2013, 8:33 am

wayoutnow wrote:I don't understand this : Iraq has the most secured currency in the world , 13 teen water marks and de Lu ru machines , all we have is a little black pen !!! It must be lost in translation !!!!
     possibly smoke and mirrors?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:47 am

Bingo!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:26 pm