Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"National Accord" calls for the formation of a rescue government committed to the re-election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"National Accord" calls for the formation of a rescue government committed to the re-election Empty "National Accord" calls for the formation of a rescue government committed to the re-election

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jul 2018, 3:36 am

"National Accord" calls for the formation of a rescue government committed to the re-election
    July 05 2018 12:29 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]National reconciliation[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Iraqi National Accord Party called on the Federal Court to call for the formation of a national rescue government or caretaker government, which is committed to re-election. 

"The Iraqi National Accord Party is watching with great concern the repercussions of the security, political and economic situation in the country after it entered a constitutional void since July 1, especially with the existence of rigging and rigging in the electoral process and difficulty," Hadi al-Dhalmi, spokesman for the National Accord Party, said in a press statement. Correct sharp deviations in their results through manual re-counting and sorting, in accordance with the decisions of the House of Representatives and the decision of the Federal Court. " 

The Iraqi National Accord Party (NCP) and Bilhaz of the serious mistakes associated with the political process over the past period have failed to produce sound outcomes of the crises and the worsening political dilemmas.

He appealed to the Federal Court to call for the formation of a national rescue government or the caretaker government of perhaps the main poles, committed to the re-election to a reasonable degree of integrity and leading to a comprehensive review of the experience of the previous political action, and taking into account the internal and regional equations, and undertake to return Iraq to its central role As an active international player, and as part of the free world. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:25 am