Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crude oil prices are falling amid the positive stability of the US dollar index

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crude oil prices are falling amid the positive stability of the US dollar index Empty Crude oil prices are falling amid the positive stability of the US dollar index

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jul 2018, 2:49 am

Crude oil prices are falling amid the positive stability of the US dollar index

Crude oil prices are falling amid the positive stability of the US dollar index 940

Crude oil futures fell during the Asian session on Thursday to stabilize the price of Nymex crude to end the longest daily gains in two months, as it fell for the first time in eight sessions amid the rise of the dollar index according to the inverse relationship between them on the eve of developments and economic data by The US economy is the world's largest energy consumer.
    Following his US President Donald Trump's eulogy during the United States Independence Day holiday, yesterday, through his official Twitter account, in which he strongly criticized OPEC's monopoly, saying "they are doing little to help" to reduce gasoline costs. "If there is anything, Pushing prices up while the United States defends many members for very few dollars, "adding that" they have cut prices now. "
    US crude futures for November delivery fell 0.35% to trade at $ 73.88 per barrel, compared with the opening at $ 74.14 per barrel. Brent crude futures for July delivery fell 0.70% To trade at 77.69 dollars per barrel compared to the opening at 78.24 dollars a barrel, amid the rise of the dollar index 0.01% to currently trading at levels of 94.54 compared to the opening at 94.53.
    The markets look to the US economy, the world's largest economy, for a reading of the Change in Private Sector Index, which shows job creation accelerated to about 190,000 jobs, up from 178K in May, before the weekly reading of the weekly jobless claims index May reflect a decline of about 2 thousand requests to 225 thousand applications during the week of June 30 last.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:53 am