Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO policy to resort to a new plan in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NATO policy to resort to a new plan in Iraq Empty NATO policy to resort to a new plan in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 5:37 am

[size=32]
    NATO policy to resort to a new plan in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg on Monday announced a new mission to train Iraqi security forces and increase support for its partners in the Middle East and North Africa.
    This came during a joint press conference with Italian Prime Minister Josepe Conte on Monday in Rome, on the sidelines of his visit, which began on Sunday, and continue for two days, according to Italian state television.
    On the NATO summit, which will be held in Brussels on July 11 and 12, Stoltenberg said that "the meeting will be an additional step forward with the launch of a new training mission in Iraq, to ​​prevent the return of the terrorist organization," without additional details on the numbers of troops or table Time training.
    "The meeting will contribute to increasing support for partners in the Middle East and North Africa, such as Jordan and Tunisia, especially in the training and strengthening of local forces," he said.
    For his part, the Italian Prime Minister said that his country expects from the next NATO summit a political awareness of the centrality of cooperation between the European Union and NATO on the basis of the common security interest and in all possible circumstances.
    "Strengthening the European dimension in security, which Italy considers a priority, would lose its meaning and effectiveness if not within the framework of the full cooperation and integration of all NATO forces," he said.
    In this regard, he concluded that "this formula will have to be reaffirmed and we hope that it will be implemented at the next summit" in Brussels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:21 pm