Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council: legal obstacles to the promises of Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council: legal obstacles to the promises of Abadi Empty Basra Council: legal obstacles to the promises of Abadi

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Aug 2018, 2:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basra Council: legal obstacles to the promises of Abadi

The Basra provincial council revealed the opposition of legal texts with promises made by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi to demonstrators in the province, at a time when protesters demanded the central government to accelerate the implementation of their demands.
    The Chairman of the Appropriations Committee in the Council Ahmad al-Sulaiti said in a press interview that "many promises of Abadi hit obstacles and legal obstacles that prevent their implementation only after modification, which requires time does not commensurate with the demands of the demonstrators to accelerate the implementation of the promised by the government."
    He stressed that " the central government did not move a single step towards the demonstrators, not in the implementation of their demands and the level of promises quickly and immediately launched by such as increasing the water ratios of Basra to reduce the salinity of the water affected by salinity of the Arabian Gulf.
    Al-Sulaiti pointed out that "none of the decisions of the Council of Ministers on Basra applied on the ground," noting that "there is mobility and coordination between the local and federal governments to implement, but there is nothing so far."
    He said that "the prime minister ordered the implementation of some projects and made promises to employ the people of the volatile areas in the north of the province, but when they wanted to implement, found that the budget law does not provide for appointments and does not allow a new contract."
    Abadi ordered the granting of Basra 3 billion dollars with the interaction of demonstrations last month, in addition to opening the door for employment for 10 thousand citizens of the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:21 pm