Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Lobo
Rocky
6 posters

Iraq promises foreign companies to remove obstacles to their work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq promises foreign companies to remove obstacles to their work Empty Iraq promises foreign companies to remove obstacles to their work

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2018, 2:56 am

Iraq promises foreign companies to remove obstacles to their work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, promised international companies to remove all the obstacles they face when they enter the Iraqi market and invest in it. 
    Ebadi said in his speech to foreign companies present Conference invested in Iraq held in Kuwait and followed the "Economy News", "we are determined to confront the financial crisis and the fight against corruption, bureaucracy and thebright economic reform and simplification of procedures and the lifting ofobstacles to reconstruction and investment." 
    He added that "Iraq has the qualifications of advancement Of natural and human resources and we can with the help and support of friends and brothers to mobilize efforts and benefit from the investment environment and legislative appropriate for the implementation of economic projects, urban and service in the liberated provinces and other provinces that give T where development opportunities. "
    "The ability of Iraq to attract capital and companies from outside Iraq and inside to start a new phase of reconstruction, a stage based on investment potential of the country and its human and natural resources and compensate for what missed Iraq opportunities over the past decades of the past.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Iraq promises foreign companies to remove obstacles to their work Empty Re: Iraq promises foreign companies to remove obstacles to their work

Post by Lobo Wed 14 Feb 2018, 9:02 am

I hope Abadi was giving specifics to the foreign companies of what they will do to overcome the obstacles.  All their speeches seem to be the same - hope there is some "real meaningful" discussions on the sidelines.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq promises foreign companies to remove obstacles to their work Empty Re: Iraq promises foreign companies to remove obstacles to their work

Post by Proven Wed 14 Feb 2018, 10:46 am

Lobo wrote:I hope Abadi was giving specifics to the foreign companies of what they will do to overcome the obstacles.  All their speeches seem to be the same - hope there is some "real meaningful" discussions on the sidelines.

Here are interesting statements:

we are determined to confront the financial crisis and the fight against corruption, bureaucracy and the bright economic reform and simplification of procedures and the lifting of obstacles to reconstruction and investment.

Abadi was the head of the finance committee before becoming the Prime Minister.  He knows the plan and is determined. Also here is more:

The ability of Iraq to attract capital and companies from outside Iraq and inside to start a new phase of reconstruction, a stage based on investment potential of the country and its human and natural resources and compensate for what missed Iraq opportunities over the past decades of the past.

Attract capital from inside Iraq to start a new phase of reconstruction based on potential.... Potential implies occurring prior to the new phase.  These people are dirt poor, except for the politician, who are thieves.  Where are the people going to get the money?  Need the tariffs to start for internal production and the delete the zeros project.  
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 14 Feb 2018, 10:53 am

Thanks Proven, appreciate it.  But, you mentioned tariffs and I thought they were already in place - there have been articles talking about how much money they are getting from them, so I must be missing something.  Thanks again
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 14 Feb 2018, 11:04 am

Lobo wrote:Thanks Proven, appreciate it.  But, you mentioned tariffs and I thought they were already in place - there have been articles talking about how much money they are getting from them, so I must be missing something.  Thanks again

Minimal tariffs are in place.  

The Kurds agreed to turn over the borders to the central government.  In fact, I read that the illegal border crossings with Iran had been closed by the Iraqi border security.  Not much news about this issue.  Once borders are secured, the counsel of ministers will issue instructions to significantly increase tariffs to jump-start internal production.  

I'm watching for news on this issue.  If you see any, flag it, please.  
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 14 Feb 2018, 11:16 am

Thanks again Proven and if I see any news, I will flag it.  But this leads to a couple of other questions regarding the RV.  In your opinion, are we waiting for the tariffs to be completely in place and the budget to get passed?  It seems like everyday there is another hick up and I realize this is Iraq, but surely the IMF and WB are on top of these situations and the plans are in place.  SB said that when the Plan was implemented in Germany, they were sill fighting and I know it took awhile for the country to start to calm down, so I am wondering if the RV can take place tomorrow, the day after the conference, like it did in Germany, in spite of the budget and tariff issues.  Just my thoughts, not expecting you to have any answers.  Thank you again, for all you do for us.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 14 Feb 2018, 12:34 pm

Lobo wrote:Thanks again Proven and if I see any news, I will flag it.  But this leads to a couple of other questions regarding the RV.  In your opinion, are we waiting for the tariffs to be completely in place and the budget to get passed?  It seems like everyday there is another hick up and I realize this is Iraq, but surely the IMF and WB are on top of these situations and the plans are in place.  SB said that when the Plan was implemented in Germany, they were sill fighting and I know it took awhile for the country to start to calm down, so I am wondering if the RV can take place tomorrow, the day after the conference, like it did in Germany, in spite of the budget and tariff issues.  Just my thoughts, not expecting you to have any answers.  Thank you again, for all you do for us.

Tariffs will increase prices.  This increase will be offset by the delete the zeros project.  Their words, not mine.  We only get the news that is released to the public.  Tends to be after the fact.  As to if it could happen after the conference, maybe. It is the natural probable consequences of events. 

There is an amendment to the budget that adjusts the pay scale for changes in the exchange rate.  Hard to say if is absolutely necessary.  It appears that the minister of finance does whatever Abadi tells him.  They could change the exchange rate and come up with an excuse not to pay salaries until adjusted.  I don't know for sure.  Abadi knows the plan.  He is firmly behind it.  

Keep in mind, 80 percent of Iraq's debt were forgiven, subject to implementing "certain monetary policies." (Shabibi) What we are seeing right now is the implementation of these policies.  What would happen if Iraq would renege? Isis was knocking on the Baghdad's door before the US came back. Besides, these international bankers are the only game in town. Iraq has to play or else they will find parties that want to play. "Hello, Abadi." Just ask the French banker who stated that it was no longer necessary to sell oil for dollars.  His plane blew up at a Russian airport a month later. Darn jackals.... Jackals are related to wolves. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Wed 14 Feb 2018, 12:47 pm

Good posts gang.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 14 Feb 2018, 1:37 pm

Thanks Rocky, Lobo & Proven...Very informative thread...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 14 Feb 2018, 7:15 pm

I totally believe that abut the jackals Proven.. Watched "All Wars Are Banker's Wars." If the elite of the world (central bankers) can't control your money supply you will go down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:09 pm