Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary efforts to isolate Halbusi and undermine the granting of confidence to the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary efforts to isolate Halbusi and undermine the granting of confidence to the government  Empty Parliamentary efforts to isolate Halbusi and undermine the granting of confidence to the government

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Oct 2018, 2:58 am

Parliamentary efforts to isolate Halbusi and undermine the granting of confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / / ... Revealed political expert Hisham al-Hashemi, on Tuesday, the existence of parliamentary efforts to isolate Mohammed Halbusi from the presidency of the House of Representatives, and the failure to give confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi.
    Al-Hashemi said in a blog post to the social networking sites (Facebook) and followed by "Eye of Iraq News", that "there is a displeasure of deputies from Halbusi and Abdul-Mahdi, pointing out that there are lobbies pressure with 126 deputies threaten to isolate the Speaker of Parliament."
    He pointed out that "these deputies are asking the heads of the blocs to Istizar deputies in the government of Abdul Mahdi, or go to the secret vote is their legal right and the failure of the cabin of Abdul-Mahdi and seek to isolate Halbusi."
    Hashemi said that "the role of President Barham Saleh comes here to intervene in facilitating dialogue between the angry MPs and Abdul Mahdi."
    In a related matter, the deputy Yazidi component, Saeb Khaddar, revealed Tuesday that 120 deputies signed a request for a secret ballot on the new cabinet cabaret, indicating that the secret ballot is guaranteed by law and parliament to go in this direction.
    Khaddar said that "the secret vote on the cabinet cabins is guaranteed by law and style, which leads to the selection of ministers with conviction, freedom and freedom. I hope that the parliament will go in this direction to give legitimacy and greater support to the candidates and to the next government."
    "So far, 120 deputies have signed the request for a secret vote on the ministerial cab," he said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:17 pm