Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament raises its 12 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament raises its 12 days Empty Parliament raises its 12 days

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Oct 2018, 2:24 am

[size=32]
    Parliament raises its 12 days[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

9 hours ago

Twilight News / Iraqi parliament lifted its meeting, to the sixth of next month after the vote on 14 ministers in the government Adel Abdul Mahdi. 
    The list of full ministers presented by Abdul Mahdi, the objections of deputies, and the impact of the lifting of the parliament for more than an hour only to vote on the government curriculum, before the Council resumes. 
    After the appeal, the parliament voted on Fuad Hussein for the Ministry of Finance, Benkeen Rikani of the Ministry of Construction and Housing, Mohammad Hashim of the Ministry of Commerce. 
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs went to Mohammed al-Hakim, the Ministry of Agriculture Saleh al-Hassani, the youth Ahmad Riyad al-Obeidi, the health of Alaa Abdul-Sahib al-Alwani, the industry, Abdullah al-Jubouri, 
    Parliament postponed the vote on the ministries of defense, interior, culture, education, justice, planning, higher education, and immigration due to disagreement over its candidates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024, 4:54 am