Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sunni politics are running new negotiations to win one of their four candidates as defense minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sunni politics are running new negotiations to win one of their four candidates as defense minister Empty Sunni politics are running new negotiations to win one of their four candidates as defense minister

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Nov 2018, 1:58 am

[size=32]
    Sunni politics are running new negotiations to win one of their four candidates as defense minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

4 minutes ago

The leader of the "National Axis" Ali al-Sijeri on Thursday in the presence of dialogues between the Sunni political forces in order to agree on one candidate for the Ministry of Defense.
    "To this moment Sunni forces have not agreed on one candidate for the Ministry of Defense, and are now conducting dialogues and negotiations, with the aim of unifying the situation and supporting one candidate for the Ministry of Defense, who is a representative of the Sunni component, not a specific political party," he told Ashqaf News.
    He pointed out that "among the candidates for the portfolio of the Ministry of Defense (Hisham Darraji, Kamel Dulaimi, Najm Jubouri, Faisal Jarba), but there is no agreement on a particular candidate, dialogues are ongoing and did not stop.
    The Iraqi parliament voted at the end of last October on 14 ministers from the new government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, while delaying the vote on 8 ministers.
    Parliament postponed the vote on the ministries of defense, interior, culture, education, justice, planning, higher education, and immigration due to disagreement over its candidates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:56 pm