Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sunni politics define what Saudi Arabia wants from Iraq now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sunni politics define what Saudi Arabia wants from Iraq now Empty Sunni politics define what Saudi Arabia wants from Iraq now

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Apr 2019, 6:27 am

[size=32]
    Sunni politics define what Saudi Arabia wants from Iraq now[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The axis of the axis, which includes most of the Sunni political forces, on Thursday, what the Saudi Arabia wants, through its rapprochement with Iraq during the current period.

The MP for the coalition Faleh al-Issawi told the news that "the Saudi-Iraqi relationship has been stalled for more than 30 years, and was tense as a result of the occupation of Iraq to Kuwait," noting that "this relationship returned to tension very strikingly during the Nuri al-Maliki's presidency of the Iraqi government."

"The Saudi-Iraqi rapprochement took place in 2017, when Haidar al-Abadi took over the presidency of the Iraqi government," he said. "Abadi was very open to Arab and regional society."

"The Saudi delegation's recent visit to Baghdad was not a surprise," he said, adding that "Saudi Arabia is trying to make up for the period that has witnessed with Iraq is cold," noting that "this relationship has goals and goals do not stop at the economy and investment, but beyond."

"Saudi Arabia believes that there is clear Iranian influence in Iraq, and this influence has taken many forms, at the military and security levels, in addition to the economic side, especially as Iran wants to get rid of the American sanctions through Iraq, and get the hard currency," he said. "He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:57 pm