Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Upon receiving the UN representative in Iraq .. Minister of Communications: We seek to activate the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Upon receiving the UN representative in Iraq .. Minister of Communications: We seek to activate the  Empty Upon receiving the UN representative in Iraq .. Minister of Communications: We seek to activate the

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Nov 2018, 6:37 am

[rtl]Upon receiving the UN representative in Iraq .. Minister of Communications: We seek to activate the electronic government Policy  [/rtl]

[rtl][size=14],   2018/11/14 16:30   , The number of readings: 93[/rtl]

[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD, Iraq -[/rtl]
    [rtl]Dr. Naeem Al-Rubaie, Minister of Communications, received in his office at the ministry's headquarters Mohammed Al-Najjar, representative of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) and Senior Advisor for Political Affairs (UNAMI). 

The two sides also discussed the importance of international contacts and activating the system of international engagement between Iraq, international organizations and the outside world.

He stressed the need to activate the electronic government, which has been subjected to routine procedures and pressures we seek to overcome. "We have an integrated infrastructure used by the private companies to collect the wages entrusted to the citizen, which reflected the bad idea towards the ministry," said Rubaie: The location of Iraq link between the Gulf and Europe must invest correctly, and we have started fast steps in this direction. He stressed the Minister of Communications to provide fast Internet services and reduce the wages of participation by the private companies until the end of this year, otherwise the contract will be terminated with the company vacated and transmitted to integrity. For his part, the representative of the United Nations in Iraq for the support and support of the Organization to the Iraqi government, clearly indicating his interest in the stability of Iraq politically, security and economic, and the need to restore confidence between the citizen and the government.

Flags of the Ministry of Communications[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Upon receiving the UN representative in Iraq .. Minister of Communications: We seek to activate the  Empty Re: Upon receiving the UN representative in Iraq .. Minister of Communications: We seek to activate the

Post by Lobo Wed 14 Nov 2018, 6:48 am

Thanks Rocky - this is a first for me -

The two sides also discussed the importance of international contacts and activating the system of international engagement between Iraq, international organizations and the outside world.

Sounds good, hope they can get the internet speed up to par soon.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Upon receiving the UN representative in Iraq .. Minister of Communications: We seek to activate the  Empty Re: Upon receiving the UN representative in Iraq .. Minister of Communications: We seek to activate the

Post by weslin3 Wed 14 Nov 2018, 7:49 am

I was also thinking that is needed for international banking..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:34 am