Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hezbollah battalions issue a statement on vacant ministries and issue a warning

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hezbollah battalions issue a statement on vacant ministries and issue a warning Empty Hezbollah battalions issue a statement on vacant ministries and issue a warning

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Dec 2018, 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Hezbollah battalions issue a statement on vacant ministries and issue a warning[/size]

[rtl]35 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The Islamic Resistance of Hezbollah Brigades on Monday stressed the need to show more flexibility to complete the cabinet cabaret, pointing out that the Iraqis urgently need a government that provides services and stability after being hit by America's malicious and barbaric policies, while warning against harming the country's interests in case of political differences.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Brigades said in a statement received "Trend Press" a copy of it, "The government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi put forward on the basis that they are formed outside the circle of quotas, provided that the Prime Minister freedom to choose the cabinet cabinet, but the completion of the government is suspended for this hour, Men in Iraq, but the quota puts the country in crisis, and the people urgently need a government that provides services and stability, for reunification, after being hit by America's malicious policies, and barbaric urging.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"At a time when we appreciate the positions of Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr and Haj Abu Hassan al-Amiri, to make efforts in the political parties, we see the return of the features of the difference, which is detrimental to the interests of the country and the people."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We need to put the public interests of the Iraqi people at the forefront and show more flexibility to get out of the crisis, so that the people who are sacrificing the precious and the good, in a manner worthy of their status, like the peoples, Other ".[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 11:22 pm