Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri's policy is called on Moscow to "see Russian policy"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amiri's policy is called on Moscow to "see Russian policy" Empty Al-Amiri's policy is called on Moscow to "see Russian policy"

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Dec 2018, 1:52 am

[size=32]
    Al-Amiri's policy is called on Moscow to "see Russian policy"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The head of the Iraqi "Conquest Alliance", Hadi al-Ameri, received Russian Ambassador to Baghdad Maxim Maximov, who invited him to visit Russia. 
    A statement issued on the page of the Fatah alliance on Facebook that during the meeting "the review of bilateral relations between Baghdad and Moscow, and ways to deepen cooperation in all areas." 
    Al-Amiri praised Russia's stance in the fight against terrorism, noting that "Iraq is looking forward to a broader cooperation to strengthen the role of the joint quadripartite cooperation between Iraq, Russia, Syria and Iran." 
    "There are promising investment opportunities for Russian companies, and Iraq needs the contribution of friendly countries to its reconstruction," he said.
    The Russian ambassador hailed Al-Amiri's role in developing the political situation and the effective role in fighting terrorism and expelling "da'ash". He stressed "supporting the democratic process in Iraq and contributing to the reconstruction of cities and strengthening the joint defense cooperation" between Russia, Iraq, Syria and Iran. 
    Maximov made an official invitation to Al-Amri and Al-Fath Alliance to visit Russia and to "learn about the Russian political experience".

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:57 am