Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: Turkey's decision on Russian exports "provocative"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: Turkey's decision on Russian exports "provocative" Empty Moscow: Turkey's decision on Russian exports "provocative"

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 3:18 am

Moscow: Turkey's decision on Russian exports "provocative"

28/03/2017

Minister of Agriculture announced the Russian, Alexander Tkachev, that Moscow will find within five months maximum, three new markets Ahbubha instead of the Turkish market.

Russian minister described the imposition of Turkey's high duties on his country's exports of grain to Turkey as a step "is unexpected and provocative dramatically," adding that "this decision was not expected, especially because the word that was given to us during the meetings at the highest level was completely different."

The minister has already said Tkachev that his ministry is considered Turkey's actions fall under the practice of pressure on Russia to abolish the ban imposed by the Turkish import of Al agricultural products.

According to the Russian minister has this new Turkish measures lead to a complete halt to the export of Russian wheat, corn, beans, rice and other agricultural products to Turkey.

Turkey lifted, starting March 15 / this March, Russia from the list of countries exempted from customs duties on various imported agricultural products (wheat, corn, sunflower oil, raw, beans and rice).

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/157266.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:00 pm