Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Palestinian government rejects Australia's decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Palestinian government rejects Australia's decision Empty The Palestinian government rejects Australia's decision

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Dec 2018, 1:32 am

The Palestinian government rejects Australia's decision 20181215195154885SU
    The Palestinian government rejects Australia's decision

The spokesman for the National Reconciliation Government, Yousef al-Mahmoud, considered Australia's move to recognize West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel as an unacceptable step, a misguided position based on an incorrect reading of political reality.
    The Spokesman called on the countries of the world to refrain from transferring their embassies to Jerusalem and to affirm the recognition of Arab Jerusalem as the natural capital of the State of Palestine, as stipulated in the international laws and resolutions that made it clear that the West Bank, including East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip, are the Palestinian territories occupied by Israel in 1967 , And since 1988 to recognize the Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital, 139 countries in the world according to international law and consensus.
    He stressed that "the transfer of any state to its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, or the recognition of Jerusalem in its western part or its capital as the capital of the occupying state is a violation of international law and the aggression against the Palestinian people and the Arab and Islamic nations, given the representation of Jerusalem in the conscience and the conscience of Arab and Islamic, and given its cultural and historical status And religious for our people and for our eternal Arab nation. "

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 1:20 am