Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tariq Harb: It is not permitted for the House of Representatives re-vote on the Unified Retirement L

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tariq Harb: It is not permitted for the House of Representatives re-vote on the Unified Retirement L Empty Tariq Harb: It is not permitted for the House of Representatives re-vote on the Unified Retirement L

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Feb 2014, 8:32 am

Tariq Harb: It is not permitted for the House of Representatives re-vote on the Unified Retirement Law

Monday, February 10, 2014

Declared legal expert Tareq Harb it was illegal for the House of Representatives re-vote on the Unified Retirement Law or re-vote on one of the paragraphs, noting that the presidency does not have the authority to restore law to the House of Representatives.
    He said the war in a statement to Radio tow "There are two ways to the House of Representatives be pursued if he wants to change any clause or article of the law, spend the first submit an application to the Federal Court to challenge the law after publication in the Official Gazette, the way the other shall judge enactment of a law last within the corridors of Parliament to abolish rejected any paragraph in the Unified Retirement Law. "

Harb added that "the Iraqi Constitution in accordance with Article 73 did not give the presidency the power to veto laws voted on by the House of Representatives and paragraph III of this article necessitated the Presidency of the Republic of ratification of this law within a period of 15 days, and in the case of lapse of such period without the ratification of the law is certified by without the need to authenticate the Presidency of the Republic. "

He was the head of the Liberal parliamentary Bahaa al-Araji, has announced yesterday for submitting a request to House Speaker Osama Najafi to re-vote on Article 38 of the draft law for the Unified Retirement salaries of the three presidencies and special grades.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:52 am