Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bashir: advised us to normalize with Israel until the situation of Sudan improves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bashir: advised us to normalize with Israel until the situation of Sudan improves Empty Bashir: advised us to normalize with Israel until the situation of Sudan improves

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jan 2019, 2:55 am

[size=32]
    Bashir: advised us to normalize with Israel until the situation of Sudan improves[/size]
     Bashir: advised us to normalize with Israel until the situation of Sudan improves M-34-768x432

Twilight News    

23 hours ago

Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir said they had received advice on "normalization with Israel" until the situation in the country stabilized. 
    This came during his meeting with the leaders of Sufi roads at the official guest house (guest house) in the capital Khartoum. 
    He explained: "advised us to normalize with Israel to let you out, but we say Alzark God's hand and no one's hand," without mentioning who is talking about them and those who gave him that advice. 
    Bashir stressed that the Palestinian issue is a matter of doctrine and not political. 
    Since December 19, protests have been taking place in the country condemning the deteriorating living conditions in several cities, including Khartoum, some of which have been violent. 
    Last week, the government announced that the death toll of the protests was 19, while 219 civilians and 187 regular troops were injured.
    Bashir added that "the demonstrations came out of the existence of a crisis, and entered the incursion to burn institutions and property of citizens and attacked directly on the sites of police and security." 
    "The use of less force is possible, and the use of excessive force requires investigation and accountability," he said, stressing that the goal of his government to secure people and their property, which is the responsibility of the state. 
    "We spare no effort to preserve the country and its security."

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:21 pm