Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

High Nassif appeals to the Federal Court overturned the Convention on Iraq with Kuwait to regulate n

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High Nassif appeals to the Federal Court overturned the Convention on Iraq with Kuwait to regulate n Empty High Nassif appeals to the Federal Court overturned the Convention on Iraq with Kuwait to regulate n

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2014, 4:14 am

High Nassif appeals to the Federal Court overturned the Convention on Iraq with Kuwait to regulate navigation in the Khor Abdullah

Wednesday, February 18, 2014 06:43

02/18/2014

[Baghdad - where]

Appealed to the MP for the coalition, the Iraqi Free high Nassif Federal Court overturned Convention on the Regulation of navigation in the Khor Abdullah Iraq to compensate for what is right for the damages and losses due to failed negotiations conducted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iraq with Kuwait during the past period.

She said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today: "The ball today in the court of the Federal Court as Her final say in the veto or not to veto Convention on the Regulation of navigation in the Khor Abdullah held by Iraq with Kuwait, and flowing all the clauses in the interest of Kuwait at the expense of the national interest of Iraq, and we hope them to be issued a historic decision to veto this agreement to prove again that the Iraqi judiciary, impartial, independent and trustworthy. "

She added: "The veto of this Agreement may compensate Iraq at least partially what the right of the damage and losses caused by rounds of failed negotiations that have made ​​the Iraqi Foreign Ministry with the Kuwaiti side on all outstanding issues between the two countries, all Iraqi jealous feel sorrow and pain when he sees the Iraqi Foreign defend Kuwait's interests firmly and strongly and donate what they want from the land and water and the wealth of Iraq.

She said ironically: "better for Kuwaiti brothers to honor the Iraqi Foreign Ministry in Feburary famous they set up every year celebrate Liberation far rather devote these festivals verbally abused and insulted Iraq."

It showed Nassif: "The Iraqis are waiting for the day of the Federal Court pause heroic contribute to maintaining the strategic interests of Iraq and preserve the prestige and sovereignty." Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

High Nassif appeals to the Federal Court overturned the Convention on Iraq with Kuwait to regulate n Empty Re: High Nassif appeals to the Federal Court overturned the Convention on Iraq with Kuwait to regulate n

Post by Diamond Wed 19 Feb 2014, 4:44 am

I sure hope this crazy woman doesn't get elected again!!!!  :roll:

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:55 pm