Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The appointment of a Danish general serving in Iraq as head of the UN observer mission to Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The appointment of a Danish general serving in Iraq as head of the UN observer mission to Yemen Empty The appointment of a Danish general serving in Iraq as head of the UN observer mission to Yemen

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jan 2019, 2:17 am

The appointment of a Danish general serving in Iraq as head of the UN observer mission to Yemen

09:18 - 31/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The United Nations Security Council has approved the appointment of former Danish general Michael Lawlessard to replace the head of the UN observer mission in Yemen, former Dutch general Patrick Camert.
    "None of the 15 Security Council members objected to this appointment, which UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterich proposed Monday," UN diplomats said.
    On January 17, Kamert's convoy was shot and wounded when he left a meeting with representatives of the Yemeni government, without disclosing who was involved.
    The new envoy of Lollesgaard led the UN mission in Mali (Menusma) between 2015 and 2016, before becoming NATO's military representative in NATO and the European Union.
    Born in 1960, he was a military adviser to his country at the United Nations in New York and served in peacekeeping missions in Iraq and Bosnia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:09 am