Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary talks about a bigger US plan than Iraq .. We look forward to major regional events!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary talks about a bigger US plan than Iraq .. We look forward to major regional events!  Empty Parliamentary talks about a bigger US plan than Iraq .. We look forward to major regional events!

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Feb 2019, 2:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Parliamentary talks about a bigger US plan than Iraq .. We look forward to major regional events! 

The former deputy of Diyala province, Mohammed al-Daini, said that the political reality awaits major events waiting for Iraq and the countries of the region, between that Washington does not need to redeploy its forces in Iraq because it did not leave before.

"We value the vision of some parties in self-revision and the utmost necessity to show courage, courage and credibility, to leave the painful past and to establish political and social relations dominated by citizenship, equality, equality of opportunity, return of rights and faith in human worth and fighting corruption projects," Daini said in a leaflet on his personal Facebook page. "Noting that" the political reality awaits major events waiting for Iraq and the countries of the region. "

With regard to the news of the redeployment of US forces in Iraq, Daini pointed out that "America does not need partners to redeploy the forces already present in Iraq did not leave him as they insulted the people on December 31, 2011," asserting that "America is planning to order more than Iraq ... We look forward to Major regional events! ", He said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 1:23 pm