Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jafar: The call will enter the local elections with one list

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jafar: The call will enter the local elections with one list Empty Jafar: The call will enter the local elections with one list

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Apr 2019, 2:20 am

Jafar: The call will enter the local elections with one list

08:50 - 13/04/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Maliki al - Abbadi

Information / Baghdad ..
    The former deputy of the coalition of state law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Saturday, the intention of the Islamic Dawa Party to run in the upcoming local elections a unified coalition brings together the victory and the rule of law, indicating that the central meeting of the party will see changes in the structure.
    Jaafar said in a statement that the Islamic Dawa Party is determined to contest provincial elections in a unified coalition between the two alliances of victory and the rule of law, noting that "this approach is part of a series of future actions to re-call for its activities and ending the differences between the preachers" .
    He added that "talk about a dispute between Nuri al-Maliki and Haidar Abadi is from the past," noting that "the current talk between the preachers is focused on pumping new youth blood in the leadership of the call and adopt a comprehensive reform program during the coming period."
    The leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Sheikh Abdul Halim Zuhairi, said last Monday that the coalition rule of law headed by Nuri al-Maliki and victory under the leadership of Haider Abadi may be merged at any moment, while confirmed a meeting of the party in the presence of al-Maliki and Abadi yesterday evening. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:54 pm