Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jafar: The meeting of the call yesterday reassured the hearts of supporters of the party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jafar: The meeting of the call yesterday reassured the hearts of supporters of the party Empty Jafar: The meeting of the call yesterday reassured the hearts of supporters of the party

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Sep 2018, 2:29 am

Jafar: The meeting of the call yesterday reassured the hearts of supporters of the party

09:19 - 23/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The former deputy Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Sunday, that the Dawa Party seeks to be an egg Qaban management of the political process, but there are those who wanted him to be outside, indicating that the meeting of the President of the alliance victory Haidar Abadi and head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki removed many obstacles in the party the invitation.
    Jaafar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the meeting of the Dawa Party was good and that there were many positives. Many obstacles were removed, especially when Haydar al-Abadi and Nuri al-Maliki met at one table.
    He added that "the visit of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to the construction block issue prematurely," noting that "the Dawa Party did not put priorities to participate in the government, but seeks the mechanism of action and follow closely."
    "The Dawa Party meeting yesterday reassured the supporters of the party who felt fear and pain after some sought to find a party within the party," Jaafar said, adding that "the call seeks to be the basis of the administration of the political process, and therefore I want him to stay outside That process ".Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:20 pm