Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning launches 21 billion dinars for Najaf to implement service projects and contractors' entitle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning launches 21 billion dinars for Najaf to implement service projects and contractors' entitle Empty Planning launches 21 billion dinars for Najaf to implement service projects and contractors' entitle

Post by Rocky Tue 07 May 2019, 1:19 am

Planning launches 21 billion dinars for Najaf to implement service projects and contractors' entitlements

20:58 - 06/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi announced on Monday that he approved the release of about 21.5 billion dinars for the implementation of service projects and the resumption of suspended in Najaf province, and the release of 30% of the dues of the contractors of the province, in the efforts of the Minister to improve the service reality in the province.
    In a statement received by Al-Dulaimi, Dulaimi said that "the amount of 21,297,385,000 (one-twenty-two billion two hundred and seventy-seven million, three hundred and eighty-five thousand dinars) has been approved within the annual allocations for projects listed in the schedules of the Regional Development Program 2019. The amount of 198,615,000 (One hundred and ninety-eight million six hundred and fifteen thousand dinars) within the annual allocations for projects listed in the petro-dollar tables for the year 2019 for the province of Najaf.
    The Minister of Planning in the book directed to the Department of Accounting in the Ministry of Finance to launch the amount of 21,919,611,000 dinars (one and twenty billion nine hundred and nineteen million six hundred and ten thousand dinars), which represents 30% of the total value of receivables for the contractors of Najaf province in 2019.
    The Minister of Planning authorized the relevant authorities in the Najaf Governorate with the powers of implementation and drainage, taking into account compliance with the instructions and powers for implementation of the investment budget for 2019. 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:59 pm