Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Parliamentary finance plans to open the file master card - USED INTERNATIONALLY - ???

Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary finance plans to open the file master card - USED INTERNATIONALLY - ??? Empty Parliamentary finance plans to open the file master card - USED INTERNATIONALLY - ???

Post by Lobo Mon May 27, 2019 8:48 pm

Parliamentary finance plans to open the file master card for employees after the feast - THEY USED IT INTERNATIONALLY and convenience of the beneficiaries - ARE THEY INTERNATIONAL AND NOT REPORTING IT???
     - 
    27th May, 2019

The Finance Committee of the Parliament announced on Monday its intention to open a file of MasterCard cards for employees after the Eid and discussed with the competent authorities, indicating that these cards caused delays in the payment of salaries and the deduction of large sums of staff.

"The mastercard file of the state employees is on the table of the Finance Committee, which is about to open after the Eid," said Siham Shannon, a member of the committee.

She added that "the MasterCard card was used internationally to reduce the legal procedures and the convenience of the beneficiaries," noting that "there are many complaints reached the Commission that caused delays in the payment of salaries as well as the amounts deducted from the employee per month."

She explained that "the committee will discuss with the government agencies responsible for re-agreement with the Master Company to reduce the deduction from 4,000 per month to 1,000 dinars, the highest estimates or other steps to reduce deductions."   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    annieharbers
    annieharbers
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Parliamentary finance plans to open the file master card - USED INTERNATIONALLY - ??? Empty Re: Parliamentary finance plans to open the file master card - USED INTERNATIONALLY - ???

Post by annieharbers Mon May 27, 2019 9:16 pm

Thanks Lobo
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary finance plans to open the file master card - USED INTERNATIONALLY - ??? Empty Re: Parliamentary finance plans to open the file master card - USED INTERNATIONALLY - ???

Post by weslin3 Mon May 27, 2019 11:46 pm

I don't know. But if not mighty close I would say..
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Mon May 27, 2019 11:48 pm

MasterCard been in use for years....over 5 years just not worth it at current rate, that’s why I have one and still current u til next year atleast

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 am