Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KIRKUK DEMANDS BAGHDAD TO GRANT IT THE AUTHORITY TO IMPLEMENT THE INVESTMENT PLAN

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KIRKUK DEMANDS BAGHDAD TO GRANT IT THE AUTHORITY TO IMPLEMENT THE INVESTMENT PLAN Empty KIRKUK DEMANDS BAGHDAD TO GRANT IT THE AUTHORITY TO IMPLEMENT THE INVESTMENT PLAN

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jun 2019, 2:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size]17 hours ago[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    The local administration of Kirkuk province, on Thursday, the failure of the session of the provincial council failed to approve the investment plan for the projects for the province of 2019, like other provinces.
    "The governor of Kirkuk province called on the federal government in Baghdad to find solutions for the launch and implementation of the investment plan, including granting powers to the governor to implement the projects," Assistant Governor Ali Hamadi told the news agency.
    "For the past six months since the adoption of the budget did not see Kirkuk launch or implementation of any new projects because of the delay in the ratification of the province budget by the Council."
    Hammadi pointed out that "the continuation of the situation on what it is reflected negatively on Kirkuk, which prompted us to look for other ways, including authorization of the governor's authority to approve the completion of projects and the launch of another new."

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:18 pm