Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federation announces the issuance of 75 constitutional proceedings within 6 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federation announces the issuance of 75 constitutional proceedings within 6 months Empty Federation announces the issuance of 75 constitutional proceedings within 6 months

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jun 2019, 4:39 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Federation announces the issuance of 75 constitutional proceedings within 6 months[/size]

[size=45]The Supreme Federal Court announced on Wednesday that it had resolved 75 constitutional cases since the beginning of this year, pointing out a significant increase in the number of its sessions. The spokesman of the court Ayas al-Samuk, in a statement received (range) a copy of it,
    [size=45]"The Federal Supreme Court held since the beginning of this year and until the end of June 24 meetings, the rate of one session a week." "This number of meetings has been a record since the establishment of the court in 2005, and a great comparison to the constitutional courts in the region," Samok said, noting that "the total of what has been settled in those sessions is 75 constitutional proceedings, which represents the largest proportion of what was introduced during the months Six past ". "The continued increase in hearings and the number of prosecutions reflected confidence in the constitutional judiciary in Iraq and its ability to issue provisions in accordance with the constitution in letter and spirit," Samok said. "The court issued in these cases important decisions and decisions related to the principles of the exercise of powers in accordance with the Constitution.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 5:14 am