Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The psychological motives behind Trump's actions ... and the way the American people liberated him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The psychological motives behind Trump's actions ... and the way the American people liberated him Empty The psychological motives behind Trump's actions ... and the way the American people liberated him

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 3:09 am

[size=32]The psychological motives behind Trump's actions ... and the way the American people liberated him

- 1 Minute Ago
    [/size]
    The psychological motives behind Trump's actions ... and the way the American people liberated him %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%86
    [size][size][url][/url][/size]
    [/size]
    The British ambassador to the United States, Sir Kim Druck, hit the sensitive nerve of the US president after he appeared to run Trump in public - through leaks of e-mails explaining the administration's suffering from incompetence problems and his belief that any improvement could be made. While Trump is proud of his desire to "polish his image" or to show popularity, the president knows perfectly well that the undeniable dim view of his failure is like reproaching parents for their child if they say, "Our hope is so disappointed." It is a saying that penetrates the troubled child's heart and touches his psyche because it mainly affects his inability to impress others. Trump seeks only to dazzle others at any cost.
    If one finds himself in a position of weakness and frustration and lacks credibility, integrity and any real appreciation of himself, then he will try to frustrate others and create a false reality where they fail, not him. The most common means of survival among troubled narcissists is, in fact, putting their hateful qualities on those who have been born with this feeling in exchange for showing themselves in a noble and often false fashion. What was Trump's response to Sir Kim?
    "We do not like the ludicrous Ambassador imposed by the United Kingdom on the United States, he is a really stupid man"
    "... I was told he was a cocky fool ..."
    "... Tell him that the United States now has the best economy and the best military force in the world ... Thank you, Mr. President!"
    Reflect the blow you received (incompetence) and restore yourself and your back (see my clear achievements). This stereotypical behavior of the current US president has become a fabrication of American culture itself.
    The current president's interview with Playboy magazine in the 1990s - when he was a rising real estate agent in New York - is a striking psychological study. He talks about the superiority of other countries to America in terms of "self-vanity" and gives the likes of Japan, Germany, Saudi Arabia and South Korea and then demands that the collective cultural arrogance in America to match and overcome other countries. He says in his usual style, "our allies" earn "millions of their deception for us." "Every successful person I have is overstated," he says, explaining the importance of the phrase in a loud and boastful way.
    Donald sums up his swing between suspicion and boast of form when he speaks of his father Fred Trump. "My instinct drives me to doubt many. "He was able to become a happy man, but things went the other way." Trump follows his father in shaping his concept of leadership: the example of hegemony rather than empathy. "I wanted to prove to my father and other people that I could succeed alone. My father was strong and tough, he was of serious men, but he did not hit me ... imposing his authority through his majestic personality, not with the sword. "
    What does "imposing power through the majestic personality" mean? One common feature of psychological violence is the reluctance to show emotion that leaves an invisible emotional trauma. The term "did not hit me" specifically is an expression used in the context of many relationships that suffer from hidden (or exposed) psychological and emotional violence, a way of denying pain (because the expression of pain in this context is an expression of weakness) and insisting that this method is what Refine the person's personality and life. Everything that goes under the surface and everything that a person hides and feels is not important in comparison to what he or she sees. All that is hidden does not exist.
    This illusion needs repeated confirmation of what it really is. The accumulation of wealth has always been associated with various humanitarian achievements. The effort quickly leads to the attainment of influence with all that accompanies it. In America, under the rule of Trump, success is linked to success.
    The delusions of greatness that continue to be imposed on the society and on itself for obvious pain. His specific need to be the focus of attention, any attention, recalls the image of a child suffering from shock. No reassurance and no - deserve appreciation and love if not accompanied by achievements or at least successes. And dangers everywhere - instead of establishing healthy relationships based on accountability and mutual respect, there is a growing desire to break all social judgments and ethical norms because they are constantly at risk of being abandoned by others. His firm belief in the need to win at all costs is a speech that can not overcome any potential loss. What is more insistent on not feeling the pain of loss.
    This weakness is, of course, reflected on the self. The more the self appears exaggerated and the worse the worse the human heart becomes. Is considered the least strikes if the insults of a large personal must respond quickly and violently in order to recover from them and maintain the illusion of power and influence.
    This is an additional justification for Trump's frequent expression of his fascination with authoritarian regimes (in his interview with Plaipoy, he refers to Tiananmen Square and to the "power" shown by the government despite its brutality), we should not be surprised by his words. He saves himself by his ability to crush all those who threaten him: so his admiration for oppressors and tyrants fits with his desire to achieve the absolute control he will never have in him.
    His growing movements - through tweets, mobilization of people and somewhat subtle ways of inciting violence and advocating white supremacy - are the tools he uses to cling as much as possible to the example of domination and influence that we have been unfairly conveying since the founding of our country. Is a manifestation of the malignant and poisonous fear of loss of control if it is not visible and stands behind the biggest gap that both the human self and the authorities purify: weakness.
    Trump is not only a phenomenon from this time, it is the living embodiment of the culture of trauma and domination. It is the living example of capitalism that prefers to take profits for the benefit of the people. Our culture mimics the emergence of Donald in the sense that it is necessary to highlight the intrinsic value through practical success. The value of man is directly linked to his ability to prove, win and highlight it. America Donald Trump is a country where a religious preacher travels on his own plane to come to you and insists that you buy eternal salvation. America Donald Trump is the country that is so industrious and so profitable that it "doubted" climate change. Is a country that does not care about the exposure of our children to fire because it gives a sense of security priority and progress to the reality of children who take risks while attending school. America calls itself the greatest nation in the world while failing to provide basic human rights. America Donald Trump is a country that is concerned with the image and not the content and is rejected.
    The imagination is a curse for power. He insists on a better future in the wake of current power, and the ability to envision a better country and a better world is the way to dismantle America's tramp. This perception requires courageous and painful reflection, often by listening to voices that are ignored and hurt. To listen to these sounds, the noise of the brazen Trump speech that the bullying and the aggressors used to terrorize and subdue people has diminished.
    Imagination refuses to be tied to reality. On the other hand, keeping the illusion at all costs is the main engine for those who weave their reality from the thread of nonsense and lies and lies and manifestations and blind blindness to others. This is why the president uses the titles - he is experienced as any vanguard in school in finding the weaknesses of his enemies, and the launch of a caricature on them amplifies their shortcomings, while hinting at the same to the existence of some truth in this photography hoping to stick to their image and hurt them away from the fragile.
    If we imagine Trump in the site of the aggressor and the people at the site of the victim we can see the pattern of destruction that comes back to his childhood when he longed for satisfaction and fails in all his attempts. He is satisfied only with total submission. Because the issue is not about us, but about him.
    How do we fight narcissism and aggressors who are thirsty for power? Imagine a way to survive, and imagine a different life, and then seek it honestly and honestly with the help of everyone around us. We become transparent and admit our failure and refer to the atrocities we committed and then ask for help.
    Fantasy works to expose the false reality promoted by the aggressor so we have to meet regularly and lovingly to imagine a world in which Tramp, a helpless peacock, can be seen as "unique in his miseries" and "incompetent" and "mischievous" on his way to a shameful abyss.
    This work is not easy and at times does not seem possible but necessary. Our world depends on the dismantling of power and the withdrawal of influence from a culture of dangerous and angry obsessed with itself was the reason for the rise of the star of this man is disdainful and clumsy and floundering psychologically.

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:27 pm