Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US military allows volunteering for people with psychological problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US military allows volunteering for people with psychological problems Empty The US military allows volunteering for people with psychological problems

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 3:34 am

The US military allows volunteering for people with psychological problems

The US military allows volunteering for people with psychological problems Irq_1741090870_1510551694

Newspaper "USA TODAY"Follow - up / ... US, that theUnited States lifted a ban on the recruitment of people suffering from mental illness, in the ranks of the US military .

The newspaper noted that the US military will allow people suffering from mental illness to volunteer in its ranks .

The decision will include people suffering from emotional problems, alcohol and drug abuse problems, and people suffering from depression .

According to the newspaper, the new resolution will allow the recruitment of 80 thousand conscripts by September 2018 .

America has imposed a reminder that, earlier in 2009, a law prohibiting the recruitment of people with psychological problems .anthy 3

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86368

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 10:02 pm