Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary proposal to increase the allocation of judges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary proposal to increase the allocation of judges Empty A parliamentary proposal to increase the allocation of judges

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2019, 6:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A parliamentary proposal to increase the allocation of judges

Baghdad / Kilgamesh Press
    A member of the Committee on Integrity Parliamentary, Khalid al-Geshmi, on Thursday, presented a proposal to the government and the Supreme Judicial Council to increase the allocations of judges working on files of financial and administrative corruption.
    "The Integrity Committee will follow up the issue of corruption among the ministers mentioned by the prime minister at his weekly conference, in addition to 1,300 cases brought to justice," al-Geshmi told the Ghalgamesh Press.
    "The prime minister and the government should provide the necessary protection to judges who work in the courts of investigation and misdemeanors and criminal cases of financial and administrative corruption, in addition to allocating additional funds to them," he said. As allocations. "
    "We submitted a proposal to the Prime Minister and the President of the Supreme Judicial Council to allocate additional funds to judges working on files of financial and administrative corruption, but unfortunately this proposal was not taken to protect the judges."
    "The judiciary will stand helpless against corruption mafia, if the government does not protect the judges and their families and give them additional allowances for living with dignity," he said, adding that "if the situation remains the same, it will continue to increase to more than these percentages of corruption."
    "Corruption cases have been facing the judiciary for years without a solution. The judiciary council and previous and current governments know where the imbalance is, but they have not found solutions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:42 am