Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four "embarrassing" political blocs from their "murmured" audience are considering dismissing Abdul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four "embarrassing" political blocs from their "murmured" audience are considering dismissing Abdul  Empty Four "embarrassing" political blocs from their "murmured" audience are considering dismissing Abdul

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Sep 2019, 2:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Four "embarrassing" political blocs from their "murmured" audience are considering dismissing Abdul Mahdi
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] 08 Sep 2019 [/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Pessimistic speculation is mounting these days about the future of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, his government and the possibility that the latter will submit his voluntary resignation, or that large political blocs agree to remove him from office. The tweet of Sadr's leader Muqtada al-Sadr, the main supporter of Abdul-Mahdi, in which he declared "the end of the government," if not take tough measures to modify its course, to intensify those speculations, as reinforced by a non-current phrase and is rumored that Adel Abdul Mahdi addressed to some leaders The political blocs said, "That's all I can do, look for an alternative." A source, who preferred not to be named, said that "some political blocs have become very embarrassed in front of their public complain about the recession experienced by most of the country's joints under the government of Abdul-Mahdi." He pointed out that " A number of political blocs are surprised by the weakness that accompanies the work of the current prime minister and does not show enough strength to face the challenges facing the state, especially in the field of external violations and some of the uncontrolled armed factions and the economic file, according to the Middle East. She understands that the dismissal of the prime minister is complex and difficult, so she prefers to be politically besieged and is forced to submit his voluntary resignation. ”Never before the political blocs or the Iraqi parliament has replaced or dismissed the prime minister since 2003, and no prime minister during the last four parliamentary sessions Through voluntary resignation during his four-year reign.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:22 pm