Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary power threatens to withdraw the crutch contract in Anbar from the investing company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary power threatens to withdraw the crutch contract in Anbar from the investing company Empty Parliamentary power threatens to withdraw the crutch contract in Anbar from the investing company

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Sep 2019, 1:49 am

Parliamentary power threatens to withdraw the crutch contract in Anbar from the investing company

20:09 - 18/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The Committee on Oil and Energy, on Wednesday, announced its intention to issue a final warning to the investor of the crutch field in Anbar to resume work, threatening to withdraw work in the event of rejection and referral to another company.
    He said a member of the Parliamentary Oil Committee Hippet Halbousi to / information / that "the company investing for the crutch field in Anbar slowed a lot in its work and stopped under the pretext of the security situation."
    He added that "the security situation has stabilized for more than two years and still the company has not resumed work," noting that "the Parliamentary Energy Committee and in cooperation with the Ministry of Oil intends to send a final warning to the company to resume work again."
    He explained that "in case the company refuses to resume work will be withdrawn from the field and transferred to another company," pointing out that "it was agreed with the Central Oil Company to appoint 200 security guards for the field to protect and secure work."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:44 pm