Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes on 14 paragraphs of the Parliamentary Elections Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament votes on 14 paragraphs of the Parliamentary Elections Law Empty Parliament votes on 14 paragraphs of the Parliamentary Elections Law

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2019, 2:26 am

Parliament votes on 14 paragraphs of the Parliamentary Elections Law

20:32 - 18/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    On Wednesday, the House of Representatives voted on 14 articles of the Parliament Election Law.
    And the correspondent of the information said that "Parliament, after having achieved the quorum for the session, was able to vote on 14 paragraphs of the House election law."
    He added that "there were verbal altercations that occurred because of Article 15 of the law, as the vote on it was postponed for another time, especially since there is an objection to it from the representatives of the Sunni and Kurdish constituents." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:22 pm