Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source for RT: The US military informs Iraq of taking measures to exit the country (Document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source for RT: The US military informs Iraq of taking measures to exit the country (Document) Empty Source for RT: The US military informs Iraq of taking measures to exit the country (Document)

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:15 pm

Source for RT: The US military informs Iraq of taking measures to exit the country (Document)
    [size=11]Publication date: 06.01.2020 | 19:47 GMT |
    Last update: 06.01.2020 | 20:01 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A source at RT in Baghdad said that the American army informed the Iraqi authorities of taking measures to withdraw from the country.
    In a statement on the command of the joint operations in Iraq, it was stated that "out of respect for the sovereignty of the Republic of Iraq and as requested by the Iraqi parliament and the prime minister, the joint task force command - Operation Solid Determination will reposition the forces in the coming days and weeks."
    The statement added: In order to accomplish this mission, the coalition forces must take certain measures to ensure a safe exit from Iraq.
    He continued: "During this time there will be an increase in helicopter flights over and around the Green Zone in Baghdad."
    He stressed that the coalition forces will take all measures to reduce the inconvenience to the public, and therefore the missions will be carried out during the night hours.
    "We affirm the value of our partnership and invite you to support your republic in a time of need during the defeat of ISIS, and we respect the sovereign decision that demanded our departure."
    RT

RT
    [size]
    Source: RT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:56 am