Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary committee calls on donor countries to adopt projects to support young people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary committee calls on donor countries to adopt projects to support young people  Empty Parliamentary committee calls on donor countries to adopt projects to support young people

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 2:39 am

Parliamentary committee calls on donor countries to adopt projects to support young people 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Conscious

The parliamentary youth and sports committee called on local civil society organizations and donor countries to adopt projects to support iraq's youth.

According to a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (AWA), Mp Abbas Aliwi, chairman of the Youth and Sports Committee, participated in the international conference of civil society organizations, which was sponsored by the Ministry of Youth and Sports and was held in Erbil.

The chairman of the committee, while attending the workshop held on the sidelines of the conference in the presence of Bashir al-Haddad, deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Ahmed al-Obaidi, Minister of Youth and Sports, and a number of members of the House of Representatives and governors, pointed out the need to involve local civil society organizations with donor organizations, urging donor countries To adopt programs aimed at the youth and to present real projects that fit the environment of the Young Iraqi, who suffered a lot of problems due to wars and conflicts, especially after the entry of ISIS terrorist gangs.

At the closing ceremony, Aliwi expressed his hope to implement the recommendations of the conference and the protocols signed on the ground to help young people to rise, calling on all conservatives to take advantage of this conference and work to include its outputs in their agenda, while at the same time presenting on behalf of the committee his thanks to the Minister of Youth Mr. Ahmed Riad for sponsoring the conference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:39 am