Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls for the expulsion of the US ambassador in Baghdad to adopt projects of the coun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary calls for the expulsion of the US ambassador in Baghdad to adopt projects of the coun Empty Parliamentary calls for the expulsion of the US ambassador in Baghdad to adopt projects of the coun

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jul 2017, 2:52 am

Parliamentary calls for the expulsion of the US ambassador in Baghdad to adopt projects of the country's divisive

01/07/2017

He asked a member of the House of Representatives from the Liberal bloc Iqbal coracoclavicular on Saturday, the expulsion of the US ambassador in Baghdad for the adoption of the country's divisive projects, while suggesting that the United States is part of the introduction Daesh into the country.
    It called coracoclavicular in a statement obtained by "direction Press", a copy of the government to the need to take a firm and a bold position to expel the US ambassador from Iraq against the backdrop of adopting divisive projects for the country, "adding that" America did not comply with the terms of the security agreement in keeping the Iraqi border, which is part of the introduction of Daesh to the country. "
    She said the "victory over the gangs Daesh criminal foiled all US Tamiriyah projects and seeking to divide the country into three small states," calling for " an end to the security agreement with America to the lack of seriousness in equipping and arming of the Iraqi army as well as failing to comply with the terms of the Convention in keeping the Iraqi border." sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:29 pm