Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

text of the President’s message to the blocs and fixes a date for them to take action

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

text of the President’s message to the blocs and fixes a date for them to take action Empty text of the President’s message to the blocs and fixes a date for them to take action

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jan 2020, 8:03 am

text of the President’s message to the blocs and fixes a date for them to take action

•  Time: 1/29/202 2:46 PM

•  Read: 2,311 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} President of the Republic, Barham Salih, sent a letter to the parliamentary blocs regarding the settlement of the candidate for the presidency of the transitional government.
    [size=15][rtl][size=21]In his message, Saleh said, " Iraq faces dangerous political turns that make it incumbent upon all of us to confront it responsibly, to avoid further complications in the Iraqi scene, and to achieve the legitimate demands of the people to form a new government that paves the way for the upcoming elections."[/rtl]

[rtl]"Since Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi submitted his official resignation to the parliament, political and parliamentary debates were launched for the purpose of choosing a candidate to take over the government, and unfortunately due to political debates and tensions, these deliberations have not yet led to an understanding of a (non-controversial) candidate for the presidency of the parliament." The ministers are able to address the requirements of the stage and achieve the political and popular consensus required to cross the country to safety and restore order and prepare for the upcoming elections, which called the supreme religious authority, national powers and demonstrators to demand those concerned to expedite the resolution of the government formation file.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The events are accelerating and the scene is getting more complicated on the official and popular levels. There are increasing numbers of martyrs and victims from peaceful demonstrators and security forces, and we believe that the biggest node lies in reaching reasonable borders to agree on the new candidate for prime minister, and certainly that continuation The current situation is impossible and warns of great danger and more sophistication. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saleh Al-Katal called on "Parliamentarians concerned with the nomination of the Prime Minister, to resume constructive and serious political dialogue in order to agree on a new candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers with popular approval and submit it to the Presidency of the Republic in order to issue the commission order. And you definitely appreciate that the President of the Republic has a national and constitutional duty to push towards Resolve the crisis, and if the concerned blocs are not able to resolve the nomination order no later than Saturday, February 1, 2020, I see an obligation to exercise my constitutional powers by assigning those whom I find most acceptable to parliament and people, and within the framework of the outcomes of the consultations that I conducted during the last period with the political forces and Popular events ". is over[/rtl]
    Ammar Al-Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:22 pm