Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Agreement on the successor of Abdel-Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreement on the successor of Abdel-Mahdi Empty Agreement on the successor of Abdel-Mahdi

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 6:34 am

Agreement on the successor of Abdel-Mahdi
    News / Iraq :: 38 minutes ago :: 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doav / special

Members of Parliament revealed the nomination of the candidate to form the new federal government. 

Council member, head of the Bayraq al-Khair bloc, MP Muhammad al-Khalidi, told Dawaf, on Saturday 1/2/2020, that the political blocs agreed to present a candidate for the President of the Republic to assign him to form a government, indicating that the mandate will be today. 

For his part, Deputy Kazem Al-Sayyadi said in a statement that it was "agreed between the political forces to choose Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, to head the next Iraqi government," noting that "an agreement was also made on the distribution of positions that had been made, and each party took its share in the next government."

He added, "The ministers of the new government will be nominated, under the cover of technocrats, and some of them are in the names of shadow, as far from the political forces," adding that "the assignment of the new prime minister, Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, will be announced today."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lesley.beter
    lesley.beter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Agreement on the successor of Abdel-Mahdi Empty Re: Agreement on the successor of Abdel-Mahdi

Post by lesley.beter Sat 01 Feb 2020, 8:04 am

Just move on it will you

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:29 am