Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Close to him: Al Zorfi's task is difficult given his continued refusal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Close to him: Al Zorfi's task is difficult given his continued refusal Empty Close to him: Al Zorfi's task is difficult given his continued refusal

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Mar 2020, 2:14 am

Close to him: Al Zorfi's task is difficult given his continued refusal

09:31 - 22/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A source close to the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, acknowledged on Sunday the latter's difficult task in forming the government due to the widening circle of rejection for him, while he indicated that he will start today his official talks to form the government.
    The Saudi newspaper, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, in a report seen by him / the information, quoted the source as saying, “During the past few days, he held extensive meetings with a number of parties, including those who rejected him informally, and that he decided from today to conduct formal discussions to form his government and present it to The Iraqi parliament to gain confidence or not.
    He added that, "regardless of the different positions by any of these parties, the final criterion for rejection or acceptance is within the dome of Parliament, and therefore, Al-Zrafi cannot wait for different positions that are not clearly defined in terms of rejection or acceptance."
    The source acknowledged, "The difficulty of the mission is in light of the continued rejection." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:33 pm