Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Associated Press: Baghdad is “wrestling with a difficult task” to contain tension between the fa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Associated Press: Baghdad is “wrestling with a difficult task” to contain tension between the fa Empty The Associated Press: Baghdad is “wrestling with a difficult task” to contain tension between the fa

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2023, 4:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Associated Press: Baghdad is “wrestling with a difficult task” to contain tension between the factions and American forces[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Associated Press announced, on Monday (December 11, 2023), that the Iraqi government is “struggling with a task that becomes more difficult daily” to contain the tension and crisis between the American forces stationed in Iraq and the armed factions targeting them.[/size]
    [size=45]The agency said, according to what “Baghdad Today” translated, that Baghdad is currently “accelerating” to try to prevent the crisis between the two parties from escalating towards an “explosion” that will lead to “the expansion of the conflict between Israel and Palestine in Gaza to Iraq,” as it described it, stressing that this mission “is increasing.” “Difficulty on a daily basis with the continuation of attacks against American forces and counterstrikes from them.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Central Command of the US forces recently revealed that it is carrying out “direct military operations” inside Iraq, in direct violation of the announcement of the administration of US President Joe Biden to completely stop these operations in Iraq in 2021 and to transform the mission of the forces stationed in the country into “advice and support” only.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:30 pm