Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government: Our "strong ally" is the country that most supported us with the Corona crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government: Our "strong ally" is the country that most supported us with the Corona crisis Empty Government: Our "strong ally" is the country that most supported us with the Corona crisis

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Mar 2020 - 4:02

Government: Our "strong ally" is the country that most supported us with the Corona crisis

09:49 - 3/30/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The office of the resigned prime minister, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , confirmed on Monday that China is the most country that supported [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the Corona crisis hitting the country, describing China as a "strong ally."
    "China is the country that supported [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the current Corona crisis ," said Mustafa Sanad, head of the office's follow-up cell, Mustafa Sanad, in a televised statement. "Noting that China is a strong ally of Iraq and our decision was correct when we headed towards China."
    Sanad added, "A new medical shipment will arrive from China within the next week to support efforts to combat the Corona epidemic."
    The commander of the Air Force, Shihab Shahid Khan, announced on Sunday that the coming days will witness the launch of a flight to China to transport necessary medical equipment inside the country. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 14:02